New Ideas and Suggestions

Want to shape colwiz with your ideas? Let us know your ideas and suggestions, and together, we will make colwiz even more awesome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. the date i save as the date of publication is inserted in the bibliography as accessed date, is there a way to change this?

the date i save as the date of publication is inserted in the bibliography as accessed date, is there a way to change this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with colwiz
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi eman,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry for the inconvenience.
    For us to look into this further could you please share the Citation style which you used to generate Bibliography.

Thanks,
    wizdom.ai Team

2. It's really hard to relocate conversation, file shared between me and another collaborator

not all of the notifications load, cannot filter notifications. Ideally, I can type in the name of my collaborator and all types of communication would appear, e.g., files that are shared in Drive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are in the process of revising our Web interface. Some changes will come into effect later today with the release of our latest update. Your comments have been passed on to our development team, which will examine potential solutions to the issues you have raised. As ever, we are most grateful for you feedback.

Warm wishes,
    colwiz Team

3. Touch Screen Compatible Highlighter

Allow the highlighter to be used with a finger or stylus on a touch screen, instead of having to use a mouse.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  colwiz Reader  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Wrong Citation in Wizdomlibrary

Wrong Citation in WIzdomWell, i used the Wizdom.ai button to import some articles into my wizdom library. They got imported, but instead of my medical articles, I received something about beavers, ophtalmology... thats strange and stops me from working with wizdom.ai, as i cannot be sure of a reliable tool. Btw the dev of wizdom.ai seems quite inactive... Are there other opinions?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We apologies for the inconvenience. On Priority, I’ve escalated this issue right away to the concerned team. For us to look further into this issue could you please tell us from where you import the articles into your library? If you import it from website please share the name of that website as well.

Your patience, cooperation and understanding is highly appreciated in this matter.

Regards,
    wizdom.ai Team

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

New Ideas and Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base