New Ideas and Suggestions

Want to shape colwiz with your ideas? Let us know your ideas and suggestions, and together, we will make colwiz even more awesome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. advanced search function for desktop app

It would be great to enable searching through the local library specifically inside titles, abstract, journal names, etc.

THX a lot for colwiz! :)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with colwiz
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Couldn’t agree more. An advanced search option would do wonders for users of all types. It’s definitely something that’s planned and we’ll try to get it out as soon as we can.

Thanks so much for your input :)

2. In app pdf viewer

Instead of a separate app.

16 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Citation plugin for 'Pages' (mac writing software)

I started exploring your app yesterday, and as a PHD student I have to say it is by far the most useful citation software I have been able to find.

My suggestion->
    For the desktop app: Please provide 'cite as you write' or something similar that enable inserting citations, and adding bibliography automatically, for the 'Pages' writing software for Mac.

Also, I noted that annotations made in external editors display as 'strike-through' in mac desktop application, making highlighted text unreadable.

Thank you for a great application

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

We’re humbled by your compliment. We put in a lot of effort to make sure that all the required features and necessary tools are built into colwiz. Feedback like yours is very valuable as it helps us do that.

As you are aware, colwiz supports Word, Open Office and LaTeX editors on Mac. We will certainly consider adding support for Pages in future.

We will keep updated on its progress and hopefully have it resolved by the time the next update rolls out.

Many thanks for the feedback. Stay in touch and have a great day :)

• Don't see your idea?

New Ideas and Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base